Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Where has the time gone?  Today was Aubrey's first day of preschool and I just can't believe she is old enough for school.  She was a trooper and was so excited to go to her school.  She was a little shy with her teacher, but she went straight in, hung up her backpack, and then made her way to the baby dolls.  The teacher said she had a great day.  When she saw me, she gave me a huge hug and said, "I missed you so much mommy!!"  She melts my heart.  I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, " the playground.  I played in the pink house." She was so worn out from her 5:45 wake up and all day school adventure that she went promptly to be and slept from 2:30-5:00 when I actually woke her.  I'm so glad she had a great first day!




Waiting until 9:15 to go inside the school.

Her name tag and cubby.
Aubrey listening to Mrs. Harbour.


Caroline had fun playing with the kitchen, but she wanted to make sure I didn't forget her and started crawling after me. :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment