Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Caroline & Mommy Day

It just so happened that today was Aubrey's first day of preschool and Caroline's eye appointment.  Luck for me that I had about 50 minutes between dropping off Aubrey and getting Caroline to her appointment which was 45 minutes away. 
me and my lady playing before the doctor came in to do her check-up.
She had a good appointment.  This was a follow-up from her strabismus surgery 3 months ago.  Before her surgery her left eye use to turn in, but Rodney noticed that it started turning out a week after surgery.  I think I dismissed him because I wanted to believe that her eye was just "healing."  In the past few week we have really noticed her eye turning out.  :o(  According to her doctor, her eyes are straight when she is using her null point.  We go back in three months for another check-up.  So it looks like there might be more surgery after the first of the year. 

Since today was Aubrey's first day of preschool, I had my nice camera with me and decided to do a little photo shoot with my littlest lady. 
I asked her to get on her belly and she did it!  Taking her picture is so much easier to take than Aubrey's.
Playing Peek-a-boo with me. 






She kept moving closer and closer to me. Ha







No comments:

Post a Comment