Friday, August 31, 2012

"Beach"

Rodney took a vacation day today, so we started our Labor Day weekend early. We took the girls to Lake Grapevine or the "beach" as Aubrey calls it. We stayed for three hours and had so much fun. Both girls wanted to play in the water almost the entire time. Such a great start to our weekend.

Time to splash
I love how much fun she is having.  There is no way to mistake that Caroline is having the time of her life.
No trip to the lake would be complete without a little taste of the water. lol
Aubrey was collecting rocks to take to daddy so they could throw them in the water.



She ate part of her peanut butter and jelly and my bologna sandwich.  I love the jelly on her head.



Sand castle time!






Our favorite area at the lake.



Me and my girls!
Caroline did a lot of walking in the water without any assistance from us. 



I love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment