Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Me!!!

Hello "snow me!"  I am so happy it snowed today, but a little sad that Rodney wasn't here to play with little Miss in the snow.  She had so much fun, but I just wasn't prepared for myself to be in the snow.  As you may recall, last year Aubrey was dressed in many different patterns of clothing and had socks in place of mittens.  This year I made sure she had the right equipment, but I forgot to buy myself the right equipment.  I had socks on my hands and that makes it almost impossible to take pictures and play in the snow at the same time.  So, I fortunately got a few decent shots and then decided to put the camera away and play with Miss Aubrey.  She loved it and would have stayed outside for longer than 30 minutes, but my hands (even with socks) were freezing! 

I could have just licked this little girl, but then my tongue would have stuck to her cheek.  :o)
 She fell, but got right back up and continued walking in the snow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment