Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let's Play

It was a nice overcast day today and we got out for some fun in the backyard.  Caroline is starting to enjoy it more and is getting more use to the wind.  Aubrey LOVES swinging and could honestly swing for hours.

Caroline got to ride in the swing for the first time.  She like it, but kept sliding in the seat.  Also, she is really loving her toys.  She wants to grab all of them and put them all in her mouth.  I love that she is starting to really explore her world. 

What can I say?  She loves to swing and will make a circle with her finger and say "spin" when she wants to spin.   She loves to spin, but loves daddy to spin her more than mommy.  I told her I wasn't going to swing her very high and she told me, "no, high!" She can get into the swing herself, pull up the bar, latch the buckles and then wait semi-patiently while saying, "swing, swing, swing" until you swing her.  She loves being outside. 

I love these girls!  Aubrey is trying to pick up Caroline to put her in the swing.  LOL!  She was a little too heavy.  Aubrey also wanted Caroline to play with her and kept putting the chalk in her hands. I love how Aubrey loves Caroline and how Caroline just looks lovingly at Aubrey.  I can't wait until Caroline gets a little older and they can really interact.  These two are really going to keep me on my toes for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment