Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy 3 Month, Caroline Bella

Caroline, you are three months old today, but you don't have to cry about it!  When you reach 30, then you can cry. Ha!


A smile. That is much better! What a little joy you are in our lives!  You are just amazing.  Your smiles are contagious and I can't wait to hear the giggle (you do snort in place of the giggle) that accompanies them.  You are growing up so fast and I can't believe you are already 3 months.  Before I know it, I will have a 1 year old running around my house.  Here is what you have been up to this month:

1. You can hold your head up.
2.  You love standing while supported.
3.  You love to talk.  You are a chatty little girl.
4.  You snort instead of giggle..
5.  You can almost lift your body with your little arms.
6.  You sleep ALL. NIGHT. LONG!  7:30ish - 9:00am.  Wow!  Can't get any more perfect than that!
7.  You stay awake for 1.5-2 hours after waking, nap for an hour and then do it all over again.
8.  You have no interest in rolling tummy to back.
9.  You so badly want to roll from back to tummy. 
10. You still have slight reflux and colic.
11.  You eat 5 oz, wear a size 1 diaper, and size 3 month clothing.

I can't wait to see what happens this month!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

I made this cute little birdie for Aubrey when she was about 6 months, but never used it.  I found it in your drawer today and thought it went perfectly with your outfit! 

Looking at the birds on your blanket

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I can't believe it's already been 3 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't believe you are going to have a baby tomorrow! Good luck and enjoy the drugs. Ha! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete