Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Me


Before Christmas, Aubrey and I did a craft that contained little snowman foam pieces.  Ever since this craft, she has been obsessed with snow me (snowmen).  I was super excited today to see the snow and of course Aubrey was just a thrilled.  She wanted to go outside and play in the snow me.  Ha!  We got a good bit of snow, but there wasn't much left after she woke from her nap.  :o(  I am just happy we went out right when it started snow so that she at least got to experience some of the snow.  Hopefully we will have more snow this winter and she can build a snowman.

On a side now, I made her tot school stuff for the rest of the month and we are doing winter. We start tomorrow off with the letter S for snowman!  Having a Sunday afternoon of snow is a great way to start off our theme for tot school. 

Such a much different Aubrey than we had last year.  This year she is interested in the snow, but last year she screamed the entire time I had her in the snow.  Ha!
I got out an umbrella to protect my camera from the elements.  Oh well, I guess my camera can get wet for a few cute pictures of Aubrey holding the umbrella. 
Rodney took some cute video of Aubrey playing in the snow.  We will post those later this week.  I am loving the Flip camera!  I think we have taken more HD video of Aubrey with the Flip than we have with our actual HD camera. 
This is how Caroline experienced the snow.  She watched from the glass door and was happy and content to do so.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment