Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Chair for Two Princesses

Again, these girls are not spoiled at all!!!!
Last Christmas we went to a local wood working store and I found this really cute rocking chair.  I may have suggested that Aubrey would love this chair and maybe that was a motivator for my dad to make his favorite little girl(s) a rocking chair.  Aubrey adores this chair.  She sits in it at least once a day and if I move it in front of the television, she will sit in it more often.  I tired to get some good pictures of her sitting in it, but she wouldn't stop rocking long enough for me to get cute pictures. She is giving me the sour face here because I stopped the chair from rocking and then she had to start it back up again.


Here is a picture of the chair.  This is way nicer than two little girls deserve.  Thanks, Dad! 

 I HAD to get a picture of Caroline in the chair.  Apparently it made her sleepy because she gave me a huge yawn.  LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment