Friday, September 14, 2012

Rainy Picnic

It was a rainy day, but we decided to have a picnic at a newish park in Grapevine because it looked like the rain was going to miss Grapevine.  Ha!  It started raining about 10 minutes after we started our picnic. We finished our picnic and I let the girls play for a few minutes since it was only sprinkling.  I got onto the play equipment with the girls and wanted to take a picture of both girls (I like to document the memories), but when I grabbed Caroline and moved her, I slipped (because it is wet) and both Caroline and I fell.  I bruised my booty pretty good, Caroline screamed like she was hurt so I forgot about my injury.  She was okay, and I am okay, but Aubrey told Rodney, "Dad, go that way to the purple park.  That is where Cara and Mommy fall."  LOL

Caroline wants me to sit and eat.



Grandma got Aubrey a Snow White costume.  She wears it all the time.


Caroline is obsessed with my phone and her purse.  The future looks very expensive.
I love this picture and it makes me laugh.


1 comment:

  1. Colt is also obsessed with iPhones. He can turn it on, slide the thingie over and go to his apps. I am sure Caroline can too! Great pictures! Sorry about your sore booty. ;)

    ReplyDelete