Friday, July 6, 2012

It's Me!! :o)

I needed new pictures of myself for my photography blog.  The picture I had on my blog was of me and Aubrey from Spring of 2009. 

Rodney did a good job. It's hard for me to let go and hand my camera off to Rodney.  When I'm taking pictures of others, not only am I looking at the composition of the photo, but all of the other elements (shutter speed, aperture, ISO) and adjust where needed.  When I hand Rodney the camera, I give it to him with the best settings for that stop, so if he moves, the image isn't as great.  You can correct an underexposed image, but it is ideal to get the image properly exposed in the camera and just tweak the photo in an editing software. We might retake some in a few months, but for now I just needed one.  For some reason they just don't look sharp on the blog, but then again I didn't take them. ;o) I love you Rodney!













No comments:

Post a Comment