Saturday, March 17, 2012

Patio Time


 The new patio is so awesome and I can't believe we didn't do it sooner!  Having the extra space for the girls to play and swing makes a world of difference in my attitude to play out back.  

Aubrey LOVES to push Caroline in the swing.  The moment I put her in the swing, Aubrey is begging to push her. However, not really sure if Caroline enjoys it as much. Ha! 
 Caroline playing with chalk while she waits her turn to swing.
 Miss Aubrey showing off her little boo boos.  :o(  She may have walked out of my line of sight and I may have run her over with the wagon. Yes, I felt like a horrible mom.  She keeps telling me she is sorry and I keep reminder her that I'm sorry and I'm the one that ran her over.  Poor thing is so sweet even when it wasn't her fault.  Such a forgiving heart!
 This one if for Tiffani!   Yes, I asked her to smile and this is the look she gave me. Priceless!



No comments:

Post a Comment