Friday, June 17, 2011

Lollipop & Rolling

Aubrey loves to wear the beads like a backpack. 
If only I would have known three months ago that a lollipop would get my child to poop on the potty, I would have got them sooner.  She still has a few off days, but she is telling me and using the potty for poop now.  I am one happy momma!!

Funny story:  I had Aubrey do a video chat on my phone to Grandma D to tell her she made a poop.  Of course Grandma was happy!  She got to see Grandpa, the new puppies and Grandpa and Grandma's house.  The next day when she made a poop, she mentioned that Grandpa goes poop in the potty and that she saw their house.  I thought it was so funny that she remembered her conversations with them and associated it to her pooping in the potty.  Just a little memory for the memory book. 
This littlest lady is rolling like crazy!  She is now able to roll from back to belly.  It took her 3 weeks of being out of the harness to build up the muscles, but she did it and we are so proud of her. 
Now I put her in one place in the playroom and find her in a totally different location when I return.  Time to move all the small chocking hazards.

No comments:

Post a Comment