Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Girls

After taking Caroline's 7 month photos, I took some of my little lady.  I just can't believe how much she has grown in 9 months. 


Aubrey at 27 months. Look at all that Hair.
Aubrey at 18 Months
Littlest lady enjoying some feet time. 
Do I need to express how cute of a moment this is?  Love these two girls!
She loved the tractors.
This would be how Aubrey worked on a farm. 

Watch out!!!  Here comes Aubrey.
How did she become a big girl?  There has been many moments recently where I look at her and realize that she is no longer a baby.  She expresses her wants, desires and dislike and even has conversations with me that include hand gestures. Now that she is a little lady, she is more head-strong, but so much more loving and caring.  I know I will look back on this picture in 8 months and wonder where this little girl went?  So, I am just going to go and squeeze her tight and prevent her from growing.   
He's not one of the girls, but wanted to be included anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment