Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aubrey's First Haircut!!!

Yes, it took nearly 2 whole years to get to the point where Aubrey could get a haircut. Actually, she really doesn't have much hair, but what she does have made her look like she was sporting a mullet (business up front, party in the back) ha!

Here she is sitting in the taxi on her own free will  before it was her turn.  She actually cried when Rodney took her out. 
Here she is sitting and acting like a little angel.  I knew this could go horrible or it could go great.  I am just happy we didn't have a meltdown! 
Aubrey ringing the bell.  If you look at the bottom left you will see a sleepy Caroline.  Ha!


Here is the new haircut.  She has a much shorter bob hairdo.  I am so happy Rodney finally convinced me to get her hair cut!  I love the way it looks now.

Yes, She actually let me put a clip in her hair!!!
 A side view of the new hairdo
 A front view. 
 A cute view!
 A sassy view! 
 When Rodney put her to bed, she kept touching her hair while looking in the mirror saying, "pretty!"  To stinking cute. I am glad she likes her hairdo.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment