Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cutie Caroline

 Caroline came out of the playroom with her baby in a sling.  I think it is so cute that she wants to wear her baby.
 I walked past the living room to find Caroline feeding her baby.  She is such a good mommy.
 She had her ophthalmologist appointment and instant started crying and asking to go home the moment I park the car.  It breaks my heart that she knows where she is at and is not happy about it.  We are still trying to figure out her eyes and determine why each eye turns out out at different times, so I am back to saving pictures that have her eye turned out.
Caroline LOVES Target.  We usually head to Target when Aubrey is in school.  Caroline loves to get a red icee.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your sweet girl. I know how frustrating the eye situation is. Don't give up. They will get there, I am sure of it!

    ReplyDelete