Friday, November 9, 2012

Search and throwing

We had fun trying different ways to throw the ball today.  Aubrey had the most fun and creative way of throwing her ball.

We went on a color scavenger hunt today.  I made this game back when Aubrey was 2 and we have used them several times, but this is the first time I used them with Caroline.  Each girl got a bag with a color on the front, they then had to go around the house and find the hidden color cards that matched the color they had. Aubrey is way advanced for this game, but it was fun watching her get excited.  I found that when there were two colors cards next to each other, Caroline knew to only to get her color.  I love watching both of them learn while having fun. Now I just need to make some advanced cards for Aubrey so it is more of a challenge for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment