Wednesday, November 28, 2012

iPhone Dump

 While on our trip to Galveston, Aubrey ended up sleeping in our room.  She usually woke around 6:30-7:00, so I would give her the iPad to get a few more minutes of sleep. She is so good at entertaining herself.  One of my favorite memories from that trip occurred on our first night there.  Aubrey was supposed to sleep in another room with Rodney's cousin and his son, but she apparently woke around 2:00am and was crying silently in her bed.  Rodney's cousin brought her back to bed our bed, but I was so confused because all I could make out was a mans body and a cry kid.  I took me a second, but it finally dawned on me that she was sad.  I let her sleep in bed with us and it was probably one of my favorite parts of the trip.  Aubrey doesn't really sleep when she is in bed with us, so it was nice that she actually fell back to sleep. 
 Caroline wearing her stethoscope and checking her baby's heart. 
 Aubrey was in school, so Caroline and I headed to Target and got some popcorn.  I then took her pass the bison down the street from our house.
 My silly girls

 Caroline loves to play in daddy's sink when I am getting ready in the morning.
 While I am getting ready, Aubrey is feeding her baby.  So sweet.
 A nice December day for the park.
 If you look closely, you will notice that Aubrey made her own hopscotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment