Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life


Today was all about our playroom and feeding the baby.  Caroline chooses to feed her baby a bottle, but Aubrey feeds her baby coins.  I think we already covered which child was the maternal one. Ha!

"What, you can't feed the baby coins?"




Snack time
I'm obsessed with Nutella.  I gave Caroline some, but she doesn't appreciate it as much.



Don't laugh
Hahaha...you laughed





There is some serious love over this UGLY brown recliner my mom bought the girls almost 2 years ago.  This has been mostly Aubrey chair, but I have come out of the bedroom to find fighting over this chair many time.  Fortunately both girls were just playing in this picture and Aubrey was trying to give Caroline a kiss.
She wanted Rodney to carry her in a bag.  Such a silly little girl



No comments:

Post a Comment