Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bathtime Surprise

We did Stroller Mates this morning and when we returned, I found Aubrey wanting to give her baby a bath.  Fine.  I turned off the water and let her bathe her baby.  About 15 minutes after bathing her baby, she emerged from the bathroom with her baby wrapped in a towel, it was baby's nap time. Ha! 

I went into the bathroom to clean it up and this is what I found.  A stool next to the sink with the blow dryer semi plugged in.  My heart skipped a beat.  Never in a million years did I think she would plug in the blow dryer, but apparently she was just following the same bath routine that she has every night.  Hopefully our little talk was enough to keep her from doing this again. Maybe adding latch to that cabinet wouldn't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment