Friday, April 27, 2012

Perspective


Sometimes I try and remind myself to have perspective.  When life is full of doctor appointments, sick kids, and an over-tired mommy, I just try to remember how hard it was last year and then it doesn't seem so bad.  I'm not saying that I didn't wish things were easier at times, but I do know that it could be way hard and more tiring.  I do know that there are a lot of special needs moms out there that would consider what I deal with on a daily basis to be easy, but I also know that my life is just a little harder than people that don't have special needs kid.  This is our life and in the mist of difficult times, there are always easier times ahead. 


Seriously, this girl smiles with her whole face and it is so contagious. 


iPhone, yum!


I love this pictures of her.  



No comments:

Post a Comment