Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sick :o(


This poor little girl had to get a catheter today and has a kidney infection.  I feel so bad for her.  She has her second molar coming in and so I just dismissed her fussiness and strange sensory issues to her molar coming in. I walked into her room this morning and there was vomit all over her crib and she had a fever of 102.4.  I knew something was wrong, but I didn't think she had the flu.  I decided to make her an appointment and I am so glad I did.  Her temp did drop to 99 after Motrin and I almost talked myself out of taking her, but thankfully my mommy intuition kicked in and made me take her.  She has slight Hydronephrosis of her kidney, so they have to rule out any kidney or bladder infections when she has an unexplained fever.   

No comments:

Post a Comment