Thursday, March 22, 2012

Milestone

 After these pictures were taken today, Caroline finally decided that today was a perfect day to pull herself to a standing position and do a little furniture cruising.  The whole family (including Aubrey) cheered and clapped for little Caroline and her new milestone. Such a wonderful day!

 I purchased this cute little dress for Caroline when I was 24 weeks pregnant.  It was the first item I purchased after being told that she only had a 1% chance of making it to term.  I was told that if she made it past 24 weeks, my chances of having a baby was increased.  So, at 24 weeks I went and got Caroline something special.  It is a 6-12 months dress, but the dress didn't fit over her harness or spica cast last year, so I had to squeeze her into it today just to get some pictures. This dress brings back so many memories, but I would go down that road again to have this sweet little face in my life.  Doesn't she look just precious?

Sitting Pretty!

She enjoyed sitting in the chair, but she loved crawling all over the white paper.  At this point she is trying to jump from the chair.


 I love this little smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment