Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Giggle & Chiropractor

This little lady is all over the place these days.  I tried to get her to smile for me while lying on her tummy, but all she wanted to do was climb off the bed.  She is such a little stinker!


Besides being more adventurous these days, Caroline is also more happy, content, and easy going and I credit it all to taking her to a highly recommended family chiropractor last Tuesday.

Last week the nutritionist for ECI (early childhood intervention) came to see us. Caroline was in her typical fussy mood and I ended up venting to the nutritionist as we have had a very fussy past few weeks.  She mentioned a recent client that was 21 months old that had HORRIBLE reflux and she was referred to the nutritionist because she had all the reflux issues (horrible sleep, aversions to food, fussy/tantrums). The day before the nutritionist was supposed to visit, the mom had someone recommend a chiropractor in our area. The day the nutritionist visited (day after seeing the chiropractor), the girl had slept all night, was eating food/telling mom she was hungry and not fussy. Long story short, we went to this chiropractor last Tuesday, Friday, and today and I have a completely different little girl in my house. Caroline use to fuss on average 75% of the day and now she only fusses about 10% of the day. She is totally different. I thought about taking her when she was 3 months, but I didn't know it would make such a huge difference.  When I decided to take her, I knew I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.  I can honestly say that this has changed our lives and I am so happy to have a pretty happy toddler in my house.  She still has stranger danger issues and wants me in new situations, but at home life is good. 


Old me would have been such a naysayer, but new me sees the awesomeness of a different type of medicine.



No comments:

Post a Comment