Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sitting, Crawling, and Much More

I am so proud of my little girl.  She is trying to do so many cool things recently.  She has now started to get up on her knees. She gets frustrated while she is doing it, but that is how you learn. I love her determination!

She can sit on her own and I am trying to teach her how to get to a laying position when she gets tired of sitting.  Sitting really changes things and she enjoys it, but she would rather be crawling than sitting.
She army crawls EVERYWHERE and is getting faster everyday.  The moment she wakes, she wants down so she can explore.  I love watching her enjoy having her freedom back.  She is so happy and content these days.  If I leave a room, she just follows behind me.
It was 8:30am and she was still asleep.  I needed to wake her and found her on her back when I went into her room.  So sweet! I think it is funny that she rolls over in her crib way more with the Rhino brace than she ever did in her Spica cast.
A little doggy may have been under Caroline's highchair, but I am not really sure.  Ha! You never know what is going to fall from the highchair.  Some days it is food, a milk cup, or spit-up.  There is no guarantee you are going to get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment