Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy 11 Month Birthday, Caroline Bella



Caroline, 

11 down months down and 1month to go before you become a toddler.  As I approach your birthday, I have so many mixed emotions.  I am excited to see what the future holds, yet I am sad to see my baby slip past me so fast.  I could totally make this a sad post about how we have been through so much in these past 11 month, but I won't.  Instead, I will say how we have overcome so many obstacles these past 11 months, how you have been a model patient through so many things that would have really bothered other kiddos, and how you have been a blessing in our lives and a true reminder of how fortunate we are to have you here.  You are a little character Miss Caroline and we can't wait to see you blossom into a beautiful little toddler.  Here are a few things you did this past month:
  • You can say mama, but only when you want.
  • You said, "hi, dada" when daddy came home from work.
  • You babble and scream all the time.  
  • You love to eat finger goods. You enjoy strawberries, peas, cheese, Cheetos, & veggie sticks. 
  • You had your second cast change and you are now wearing a cool shorter purple cast.
  • You take one nap a day. 
Love, 
Mommy and Daddy

You were not a fan of the tutu because it had to go over your head.  You cried the majority of the time, but I did manage to get a few cute shots.


You gave me some cute looks without the tutu.




No comments:

Post a Comment