Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend was more relaxed.  We finished our window sill house project and then had some fun pool time on Sunday. 

Thank God Rodney and I picked out patient and loving puppy dogs that willing put up with a lot of attention from a certain 2 year old.

Both girls had fun outside this evening.  Caroline LOVES the pink bucket and can sit in it unassisted while she splashes her little heart out.  
Conan is obsessed with water balloons.  He loves them so much that he willingly gets into the pool to attack them.  He also tries to steal them from poor Miss Aubrey.
I did manage to get out of the house this weekend and get my hair done.  I got about 5 inches chopped off.  I can wear it straight or curly. :o)
New do

We went to A&W for some yummy floats.  We haven't been to an A&W since we lived in Orlando.  We used to eat there on our way out of town to visit the parents in P'cola.
A&w

No comments:

Post a Comment