Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hip Dysplasia Update-Week 7

 Miss Caroline had her appointment today.  She is doing great.  I finally mentioned to the doctor that she has been waking twice at night since 2 days after getting the harness.   The waking at night leaves me with only 3-4 hours of sleep a night.  He told me that if she continue to wake at night to take off the harness.  He said that if we removed the harness before our next bi-weekly appointment, we would just be done with the harness.  

As you can see, Caroline is happy about having the harness off completely in two weeks.  
I have the cutest video of her rolling back and forth laughing at herself in the mirror. 
 Miss Aubrey entertaining herself.  She counted all the way to 10 by herself.  I tried to get her to do it again so I could get it on video, but she wouldn't.  Oh well, she counts to 12 all the time, I just need to time it just right so I have my camera ready to record her counting.
Miss Caroline missed her morning nap and feel asleep while Aubrey got her time at the park.





She is getting do big!  She is all about climbing these days.  She really has not fear which makes my heart fall into my stomach at times.  At least we are at an orthopedic hospital if she falls of the play equipment. 
















I got this little dress for Aubrey at Target for only $2.00.  Best $2.00 ever! 








 Caroline came home and got some much love cuddle time from Tiffani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment