Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday...

I did a senior photography session this past weekend and used my 85mm 1.8 lens. I LOVE that lens! I love to use that lens with the girls, but I have to be too far from them to take pictures. So, I used my 50mm 1.8 lens today. It's a decent lens in that I don't have to use my flash, but I am saving for the much nicer 50mm 1.4 or 1.2.

Here are some cute Tuesday pictures of my little beauties.

Aubrey is all about taking off her clothes before naps.  She actually took EVERYTHING off, but I made her put her panties back on before going to bed. Ha!
She was all excited to come out and see my cup sitting on the island.  It only had water, but that was enough to satisfy a 2 year old.


I love these lashes and sweet, puckered lips.
I put a bow in her hair, but it didn't last long. :o(

See...no bow
Littlest princess is out of captivity for an hour and loving it!
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for spending $9.00 on this tent! Rodney HAS to go "night-night" every evening when he comes home from work.  Aubrey also loves to feed us while we are in the tent. 

A face only a mother could love. 
Aubrey loves pushing Caroline gently in the swing.  I think Caroline is a little frightened. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment