Sunday, January 16, 2011

Caroline's Room

Here is Caroline's room.  Of course this use to be Aubrey's room, but now it is all Caroline's.  :o)  I painted the tree when I was 23 weeks pregnant with Aubrey.  I love how it turned out and I am so happy I had another girl and got to keep the tree and the bedding.  To personalize her room, I think I am going to add a quote.  Again, I need to find the right one and a place to put it. 



These newborn pictures are my ABSOLUTE favorite thing about Caroline's room.  I see them every time I enter or walk past her room.  I am so happy we got them done.  There is nothing more special than sleepy newborn pictures.  My heart melts just looking at them on the screen. I am so blessed to have two very special and beautiful young ladies. 
Here is Caroline's chart.  I hope and pray that she surpasses the 5 foot mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment