Friday, April 23, 2010

Baby Pritchett #2 at 11 weeks, 2 days


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 11 weeks, 2 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 pounds thanks to baby giving me horrible afternoon sickness and only wanting fries. :o)
Maternity Clothes: Yes! They are comfortable and my old pants are either WAY to big or small for my growing belly.
Best Moment this week: Finding out that Baby Pritchett #2 does not have a Cystic Hygroma as originally thought at my 9 week ultrasound. Baby does have a higher than normal NT thickness of 2.9, but that is nothing compared to the though of losing baby Pritchett to the Cystic Hygroma. My blood test in conjunction with the NT scan came back with my odds of Down Syndrome as 1 - 1,100 and Trisomy 18 1-10,000. Great Odds! I am over joyed and Rodney and I are both praising God. :o)
Gender: I am currently thinking boy. I peed on a pool ph and alkaline test and it states that baby is possibly a boy. This test is known as the "redneck" gender test. It was very "redneck" of me to do this, but it is cool to try and and see if the results are right on June 2nd.
Movement: Only when I am at the computer hunched over.
Food Craving: Pho soup, vegetable spring rolls, and pretzels from our Austrian restaurant
What I miss: Nothing much.
Sleep: Pretty good. Hope it stays that way.
What I am looking forward to: Talking with my Ob on May 10th and the going to the perinatologist (high risk doctor) on June 2nd for another ultrasound.
Belly Button: In
Symptoms: Horrible afternoon/night sickness, but that seems to be fading. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment